Reply To: Suggestions

Free Runescape Gold Forums Suggestions Suggestions Reply To: Suggestions

Scrimbo
Anonymous

Hi guys,

I have just taken time to read through your suggestions and honestly they are awesome, so thank you for this.

I would like to mention the IOS app, this is something the owner has personally discussed with me. We are very interested in making one but unfortunately it is more difficult, it does cost a lot more and Apple have a lot more restrictions in posting applications on the app store but we are looking at ways to get the app to IOS devices so stay tuned for updates on this!

Also the app is not perfected yet and still needs a lot of work, so I would like to perfect it on android before making the move to IOS, if you guys want me to prioritise getting the app to IOS I am willing to do this but it means the app may be published with more bugs than planned it’s honestly up to you guys on this!

Regarding your other suggestions I agree with most I think they are all great suggestions and I will be bringing each one to the attention of the owner. I personally think the credit tracker is an awesome idea! A daily offer would be a cool idea and seems like a good way of maybe expanding MMOearn further.

I will certainly bring these and the rest to the attention of the owner!

Thank you guys again for making these suggestions and contributing so much to MMOearn, we really do appreciate it.

If you guys have any questions please feel free to ask me! 🙂

Thanks,

Scrimbo,
Mod Supervisor