Home Forums General Discussion 2016 US Presidential Election.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    mmoearn rank
    #2855 |

Thought I’d make this post for anyone who wants to share their views on the subject.

I know I am voting for Gary Johnson, I’m from the swing state of Ohio too. If I had to choose a second person it would be Trump. Clinton is the devil in my opinion. Ill always vote Libertarian though, I hate the concept of the major parties.

Feel free to disagree, argue, whatever haha.

VyedranaVyedrana
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

I too am voting for Johnson.

I think that both Clinton and Trump are wrong for the job for different reasons. While I agree that Clinton is evil, I would rather not have Trump as a president either.

Clinton is the type of person that will get away with what she pleases and will not be kept in check because she does so many shady things behind everyone’s back and her dishonesty is a bad quality for a president. She will do anything to be known as the first female president, no matter who it hurts.

Trump has a bad attitude but will be under a lot of judgement for it. He is the type of person that I feel does not understand our nation’s history. His views are very old style and he doesn’t have the type of modern thinking that a president needs.

A president needs to be honest, and has to have an open mind to make the best choices for the good of the people, not for the good of their bank account. They need to be someone that can hold their own against leaders of other countries and not end up with a target on their back, ( we do not need a wall to keep out Hispanics, they are not our nation’s biggest problem, and not all Muslims are horrible terrorists). A president has to give the voice of America back to the American population, not a bunch of political figures that, for the most part, do not deserve their spot in our government.

Johnson is the safest bet in this case.

Dakers011MMOearn
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Well put. 100% agree. This election is a true shit show. Hillary will be elected though i’m sure. Ive just been hoping you has a medical episode on live tv haha.

yuni130yuni130
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

honestly since is between trump and Hilary I prefer Hilary to win lol not that I like her but trump is basically racist to woman Hispanic ect ..

Dakers011MMOearn
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Fair enough. Trump is obviously a bit racist. And sexist. However, he could lead the country with an iron fist.

Bossdude234Bossdude234
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

its pretty true he could lead with an iron fist but i feel that if he did that, he would lead us into like ww 3 or something like that

TryndamereTryndamere
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

If North Korea hasn’t started ww3 yet, there is no way in hell that Trump would cause it.

Dakers011MMOearn
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Very good point hahaha

RuneKillerRuneKiller
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

They are both idiots, but Trump is much better suited for the job.

dom1028dom1028
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Moving to Canada c:

VyedranaVyedrana
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

I wish, as the American people, we could just veto both their candidacies and start from scratch. They’re both not fit for the presidency and I’m disappointed that it has gotten this far.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by Vyedrana Vyedrana.
    MeruneMerkeMeruneMerke
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Well, i can now tell you, trump won..

Dakers011MMOearn
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

AND THE DONALD WINS!!!! UNREAL! HISTORIC!

ScrimboAnonymous
    mmoearn rank

The world is in shock, have to say from an outsider looking in. Not sure whether to laugh or be more worried that someone like that is running your country. I feel sorry for you america but i’m British where not doing much better…

Donald – ‘The election is rigged’, wins the election??????

Donald – ‘We need to unite’, Hates Muslims, blacks, Mexicans and is sexist????

Wtf????

On the other side i do agree with some points, I do think the american system is corrupt it runs off money and gaining wealth, I also think immigration is out of control and does need to be sorted, he just goes about it the wrong way.

At the end of the day this is just my point of view, i’m not an expert. 😛

okazakiokazaki
    mmoearn rank

MAGA.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.