Survey Guide: Adscend 265 Credit Survey (8 minutes)

Home Forums Share Great Offers For Credits Survey Guide: Adscend 265 Credit Survey (8 minutes)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Outlaw Mod|Outlaw 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

Easy credits! Heres a link:https://youtu.be/-8cc-aD2XQ0

If you want to change your survey profiles to mine here is my ongoing list:

– 37-50 years old, right down your specific date and address so you can remember.

– Married with multiple kids & multiple genders (12-18, i.e. boy 18, girl 16, girl 13)

– Any gender or race (if you speak spanish persona is always looking for spanish speaking americans, so put latino)

– $150,000-250,000+ income

– College degree

– Don’t have a job in Marketing/PR/Automotive industry (Consulting/Business services works great for me)

– Make sure you’re a C-Level Exec, and have decision making power in all divisions (especially IT)

– Always say your looking to purchase products in the next 6 months

– Always be interested in products

– Always say you have sole decision making power for all products such as cars, groceries etc..

– Whenever a specific paper asks if you have a job in “any of the above” and its specific fields or something in marketing, answer none of the above.

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

Offertoro survey 842700 (162 creds, 14min)

*Make sure popup blocker is off*

Key here is to put: psoriatic arthritis..dont worry, I dont actually have these conditions.. just a guessing game with the health surveys (:

Answer Link:

(5/8/17)

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

Adscend Survey 265 credits (8 minutes)

Answer link:

5/8/17

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

AdgateMedia (Phoenix Automotive) -> 93 credits – 14 min <-

*Watch for trick questions (far box)*

Answer Key:

(5/8/17)

coolpimp0110
    Mod|NerfNidalee
    Participant

-Open offertoro
    -CTRL + F
    -Start Survey
    -Follow every step
    -Easiest 163 credits ever.

This is great work Outlaw. Thank you for this.

Myceliated
    Mod|Myceliated
    Participant

I did a survey where I had to watch a really cool new tv show that’s not even out yet, I got like 200 something cred I think it was awesome, great guide and awesome videos!

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

Ascend: Home Utility and Appliances Survey (100.8 cedits, 11min)

Answers:

(5/9/17)

Zimri
    Zimri
    Participant

Hahahahahahaahaha I literally have none of the surveys you have made guides for, aren’t I lucky?

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

Try changing your survey profiles similar to mine. Also, with offertorro, try using CNTRL +F and searching for it.

LetsTryNow
    LetsTryNow
    Participant

Did both already and even made this account :/ ^^

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

Hmm.. let me try more offertorro surveys (those seem to be more universal, and easy to search for).Offertorro has been difficult the last 2 days though.

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

OfferTorro Survey: 169756 (105 creds, 13min)

Please use command + f or CTRL + f to search for this survey (just type in numbers).

Notes:
    You may want to change up your opinion answers towards the end a little to avoid hitting a quota!

Answer Key:

(5.12.17)

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

OfferTorro Survey: 168886 (89 creds, 5min)

Please use command + f or CTRL + f to search for this survey (just type in numbers).

Notes:
    You may want to change up your opinion answers towards the end a little to avoid hitting a quota!

Answer Key:

Outlaw
    Mod|Outlaw
    Participant

OfferTorro Survey: INV 30033 (86 creds, 13min)

Notes:
    This survey does require a mobile phone and number. There are 3-4 trap questions, be careful!

Answer Key:

(5.12.17)

Zimri
    Zimri
    Participant

🙁 The only survey I have that you have is INV 30033 but even though I put the same answers as you when it took me off this site it said “Thank you for your participation but you currently don’t match any survey, please try again later.”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.