Completed mobile strike didn't get credits

Home Forums Report a bug Completed mobile strike didn't get credits

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by ukweed ukweed 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Sir_Dahaka
    Sir_Dahaka
    Participant

I downloaded the mobile strike app and reached level 10 and didn’t get my credit after hitting level 10. I downloaded it for the first time 2 days ago and hit level 10 10 minutes ago.

Sir_Dahaka
    Sir_Dahaka
    Participant

Also I downloaded through this app

robw1996
    Anonymous

Have you ever had it on your phone before?

if you haven’t this isn’t a bug please contact the offer wall directly via the support option on each offer wall were they will be able to assist you further.

Please let me know once done!

Rob MMOearn Administrator.

Sir_Dahaka
    Sir_Dahaka
    Participant

I can’t find the support option on the offer. This was my first time downloading the app I downloaded it through this app I started fresh and leveled up to HQ level 10.

defiledwrath
    defiledwrath
    Participant

Mobile Strike worked for me, hit lvl 10, refreshed page 5 seconds later and i got the credits. (Anrdoid)

ukweed
    ukweed
    Participant

Use your browser on your android device to click the app offer download link, the mmoearn app doesn’t always link the game to the offer, I’ve downloaded and completed offers with the app before and not got the reward. I used chrome browser on android to download the mobile strike app and I got rewarded as soon as I hit level 10 HQ.

I hope you get your credits

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.