Credit tips?

Home Forums General Discussion Credit tips?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Smev Smev 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tigrecx
    Tigrecx
    Participant

Hey guys,
    it would be awesome from you guys and specially the top earners to give a few tips under that post how to get so much credits. I do alot of offers but some dont credit me. I followed all steps and tips from MMOEARN but it doesnt work for me 🙁
    Can I do offers multiply times?

Have a nice day 🙂

-Tigrecx

wmichflyboy89
    wmichflyboy89
    Participant

Make sure your credit card is real. You can find cheap offers and free trials. It’s actually pretty simple.

Dakers011
    MMOearn
    Participant

If you want big credits quick look around at the paid offers. Generally most paid offers will give you a great service and more gold then if you went and bought some. I know plenty of people are doing an $8 offer for 18m osrs. Thats a steal.

As far as free offers go. I wrote a few articles on the subject let me link you. It’s really all i can say about them.

How to always get credits for runescape gold

Best way to get credits on mmoearn

Smev
    Smev
    Participant

Hey guys, has anyone else had trouble getting credited for the Backgammon For Money app download? I’ve completed the offer fully but their support service seems terrible. Wondering if I’m wasting my time?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.