Home Forums General Discussion Engageme.tv not working?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    mmoearn rank
    #7078 |

Hey! I’m new to mmoearn and I am trying to get coins fron the engageme.TV videos, but it’s not crediting me. I tried creating an account on the website, but I need to choose a platform to get credited. Which platform should I select to get it working? Really hoping you guys can help and gl on getting your osrs/rs3 gps!:D

pfrankiepfrankie
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

I may be able to help but what do you mean by platform and what are the choices?

YoyotreeYoyotree
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Well, I checked the Offertoro “my credits” tab and I found that it says I got credit for those offers, but if I look at my account statement, I have not gotten credits for videolab and the engageme.tv videos.

This is a picture of my account statement and the offertoro “my credits” tab:

Engageme.tv not working?

faker01faker01
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

I’m sure the owner will pm you. He’s really nice helped me out. I did the video offers once. I never had to make an account. And as for platform I’d assume desktop or mmoearn?

YoyotreeYoyotree
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Yea I talked to the owner yesterday and told me to try the offer on my computer instead of my phone, but for some reason flash player on engageme.tv is not working. I am using google chrome and I downloaded adobe flash player and it’s still not working. And yes for the platform it was talking about a site, but mmoearn was not on it so idk.

View post on imgur.com

pfrankiepfrankie
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Too enable the flash player try to right click on the “i” on the search bar and choose on the drop down tab allow flash if on google chrome. if that does not work try a different web browser like firefox

YoyotreeYoyotree
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Well idk how but the site started working for me. I guess I just had to get mad at it 😛 Anyways thanks for your help pfrankie and faker01. Gl on getting your osrs/rs3 gp 😀

userMMOearn2
    Keymaster
    mmoearn rank

They do work. Please refer to the stickied guide.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.