Home Forums General Discussion extreamly disatisfyied

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    mmoearn rank
    #8656 |

so i spend 20 minuits doing a survey so at the end they can say im not compatible…this is wrong and ill NEVER use this service again…..unless im credited for the time i wasted doing a survey and rejected right at the end ill NEVER use this website again have a good day

OutlawMod|Outlaw
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

First, I would just like to say that the surveys and offers are not from this site, but 3rd party adwalls, so if you feel as though you were not credited for something you completed I would encourage you to submit a ticket.

As someone who has earned 4,000+ credits solely from surveys, they do work. If you take the time to check out the survey guides they are helpful and will help you qualify for more surveys. However, there is definitely a learning curve to surveys, but they are not for everyone.

If surveys are not your thing there are many other ways to earn high amounts of credits such as: video offers, mobile app offers, and paid offers etc..

Hope you come back and give it a second shot. If you do you can always hit the “dispensing now” button for help and if you have questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.