Home Forums Introductions Hey There :D

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    mmoearn rank
    #4602 |

Hey everyone, i’m homy1122. just a 22 year old college student who rediscovered his love of runescape over the summer. I started playing RS back when I was 12, when the grand exchange wasn’t a thing and ‘free gem cutting’ was a hotter scam than ‘doubling money’. Once p2p trade limits were added in 2007, I quickly lost my lust for the game, and called it quits. 9 years later I find myself playing the same game that I fell in love with back in 2006.
    -Outside of OSRS, I’m currently a senior in college majoring in psychology. On the side i’ve been doing pottery for 9 years, making bowls, tea pots, platters, ect. on the wheel. I’m a big baseball and football fan, so if anyone wants to talk sports, hit me up!
    -I’m a big fan of MMOearn because it allows me to play the game the way I want to without having worrying about grinding for bonds, or selling my bonk for a guthan’s set. I see myself hanging around here for a while and moving up the ranks because it seems like the admins and community all have the same love of the game as I do, as well as just wanting to have a good time.

JasmineLoveJasmineLove
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

welcome, glad you like it!

ScrimboAnonymous
    mmoearn rank

Welcome to the community, glad you’re enjoying MMOearn

Scrimbo
    Mod Supervisor

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.