Home Forums General Discussion Not trusted?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    mmoearn rank
    #9026 |

this site is the only one I have my password the same as my email’s and yesterday my email was ‘hacked’ into, my runescape account was compromised and I lost everything valuable in runescape and probably need to change many more passwords, I thought this website was trustworthy

I knew it was my fault for having the same password, but im just trying give a warning that to people who have the same password for runescape/email accounts

midgittomidgitto
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

#yiv5106525429 html {} #yiv5106525429 body {width:100%;margin:0 auto;padding:0;} #yiv5106525429 .yiv5106525429ReadMsgBody {width:100%;} #yiv5106525429 .yiv5106525429ExternalClass {width:100%;} #yiv5106525429 .yiv5106525429iosLinkPurple a {color:#400090;text-decoration:none;} #yiv5106525429 .yiv5106525429iosLinkGrey a {color:#454958;text-decoration:none;} #yiv5106525429 .yiv5106525429iosLinkSlate a {color:#424242;text-decoration:none;}

YAHOO

Hi Ryan,

On June 08, 2017 at 9:55 PM, we noticed a successful sign-in to your Yahoo account ***************** from an unrecognised device in United States.

If this was you, you don’t need to do anything else.

If this wasn’t you and you believe that someone may have tried to access your account, please change your password by visiting: https://login.yahoo.com/account/change-password and update your account recovery information.

Thanks
    Yahoo

Replies sent to this email cannot be answered.

herroimyerroherroimyerro
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

you probably got a RAT or a key logger, this site is extremely trustworthy, don’t blame your mistakes on the site.

midgittomidgitto
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

why would a guy waste so much time keylogging me for 3 mil osrs ign gold unless they conveniently had the password

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by midgitto midgitto.
    faker01faker01
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Well I use the same password and email as my runescape account on here. I’ve cashed out over 50m osrs too (I’m elite earner). Why haven’t I been hacked? I trust mmoearn. They make money from us doing offers. Keylogging runescape accounts is worthless.

Dakers011MMOearn
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Hey midgitto. Sorry to hear about your bad luck. I can assure you MMOearn had nothing to do with it. We wouldn’t waste time hacking kids RuneScape accounts. They’re worthless to us. We thrive on repeat customers, that’s the only way we stay online. I see your e-mail is Yahoo based, which means your email and password have already been compromised and is on the internet. Hear about the 1 billion user data breach? Google it.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 1 day ago by Dakers011 MMOearn.
    midgittomidgitto
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

chill, don’t have to say that people who play runescape are kids, might offend some of the people on here

midgittomidgitto
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

u should change ur rs pass, especially now that u said that ur password is the same for both rs and here, better safe then sorry

userMMOearn2
    Keymaster
    mmoearn rank

Hi midgitto,

I am the site developer. I have complete access to servers and databases. Even I dont know your password. Because all passwords are stored encrypted (hashed) in database. It is impossible for anyone to know your password through mmoearn even if they have complete control over it.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.