Home Forums General Discussion OfferToro issues

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    mmoearn rank
    #3811 |

I have completed 2 offers with offertoro and I haven’t been credited, nor is the option available to inquire to their support team about it. Anybody else have this problem?

ScrimboAnonymous
    mmoearn rank

Hi wmichflyboy89,

Sorry about the delay in response. I’m not sure if this issue resolved for yourself but here is a possible solution if not.

I have not heard of anyone else experiencing this issue but it does happen from time to time where offers don’t credit unfortunately this is not the fault of MMOearn but the offer providers.

To contact offertoro support you can view a guide on this page: https://mmoearn.com/missing-points/

They may ask for evidence of the completed the offer so please be prepared to provide it. Other than that they should credit your offer with no issues.

I hope this helps, please feel free to contact me if you have any other issues or questions. 🙂

thanks,

Scrimbo
    Mod supervisor

wmichflyboy89wmichflyboy89
    Participant
    mmoearn rank

Thank you Scrimbo. I’ve done that for some of them, but for the others there is no way to access support on them because the link isn’t listed for those particular offers for some reason. So I’ve heard to wait 48 hours, sometimes longer, then either the credits will post or the link will become available.

ScrimboAnonymous
    mmoearn rank

Thanks for your reply,

This is very unfortunate and I understand not convenient for yourself.

I would advise maybe contact offertoro directly here and explain the issues your experiencing.

You can contact them here: http://www.offertoro.com/contact

If you do decide to contact them please let me know the outcome as this would be handy to know for other users. 🙂

I hope this helps somewhat.

Again if the issue continues, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Scrimbo
    Mod supervisor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.