Wouldn't give me my gold – Usually great service

Free Runescape Gold Forums Proof & Feedback Wouldn't give me my gold – Usually great service

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by ukweed ukweed 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ukweed
    ukweed
    Participant

I’ve always had great service up until now..

Took them 20 minutes to process my order, accused me of being a liar multiple times, made me provide proof I had completed the offer even though I’d already made one order since then. I’ve completed multiple app offers in the past and have never been asked for proof. I consider myself a relatively long term customer and am disappointed with the service on this occasion. The account name I wanted to receive the gold on was offensive and I think it upset one of the gold distributors. I had to speak to two different gold distributors and the second one was accusing me of lying about being on my mobile device and no longer being able to receive gold.

All in all this experience was a complete farce and I can provide any screenshots or anything if anybody wants me to.

Feel free to move this to the complaints section or whatever if I missed it.

ukweed
    ukweed
    Participant

Second person I talked to was Mod Myceliated and the first guy was apparently new.

Dakers011
    MMOearn

Very sorry about your bad experience. Won’t happen again, the new dispenser didn’t want to dispense gold without evidence. I told him to get evidence when he joined the team, he just went a little overboard on a loyal user. Thanks for being patient.

ukweed
    ukweed
    Participant

Thank you @mmoearn

No long lasting damage <3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.